News and Events
- Please attend the NJWGSC Retreat On May 31, 10am-1:30 pm at Drew University in Madison, NJ.
Students are welcome. Please let us know if you are planning to attend: Arlene Holpp Scala (William Paterson University) scalaA@Qwpunj.edu and Melda N. Yildiz (Kean University) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know if you can attend by clicking on this form
Summer Intenrship Awards 2013
For the Summer, 2013 program, the New Jersey Women’s and Gender Studies Consortium (NJWGSC) will grant $1,000 each to students who complete a minimum 160 hour internship related to womens or gender studies.
- Summer Internship Awards Flyer 2013- Please open the attachment for the details. It is due May 20, 2013.
- Summer Internship Application Form 2013
- Oct. 19th at Kean University: Students are welcome. Brief business meeting, then Plenary Session regarding how to take WGS skill-set and apply it toward careers in various areas. Theme: “Women’s & Gender Studies: Framing Opportunities for Future Careers.” We are looking forward to seeing you all.
- Please email Melda Yildiz- email@example.com if you are able to attend or you have questions.
- GENDER EQUALITY and EMPOWERING
MINORITY RIGHTS AND
Monday, November 14, 2011 ~ 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
228 Kidde Hall, Stevens Institute of Technology
6th & River Streets, Hoboken, New Jersey
- Spring Meeting Date on Feb 4, 2011- please RSVP to Dr. Stapley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to attend.
- Women's Equality Day Arts Festival at Paulsdale, Aug 22, 2010
- MAWSA Conference, March 2009
- NJCWGS Annual Conference, April 3, 2009
- NJWGSC Summer Retreat, June 23, 2009 (tentative) at the College of St. Elizabeth's
- NWSA Conference, November 2009